Has Future Floor Polish been discontinued?

This is the place to get answers about painting, weathering and other aspects of finishing a model.

Moderators: DasPhule, Moderators

sbaxter

Has Future Floor Polish been discontinued?

Post by sbaxter »

First, I know the names used for this product have changed more frequently than those used by Sean Combs. "Pledge Floor Gloss" was the most recent name, I think.

Looking around online, I see ridiculous prices for the stuff on Amazon -- as much as $67 for a single bottle. I recall the prices being stupidly high that last time I was looking for some a couple of years ago -- but not that high -- but then I found some at Walmart for a normal price and bought three bottles at that time. I have three or four bottles at home now, but should I be measuring the stuff out with a syringe as if it is liquid gold?

I know that I'll try to hit a couple of Walmart stores later to see if I can get any more …

Qapla'

SSB
“The entire concept of pessimism crumbles the moment one human being puts aside thoughts of self and reaches out to another to minister to her suffering. The experience of either person can neither be denied nor adequately explained by a negative philosophy.”
-- Michael J. Nelson, Mike Nelson's Mind over Matters
aitala

Re: Has Future Floor Polish been discontinued?

Post by aitala »

Yes, it was a while back.

FSM put up a video on alternatives a couple months ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuJFgK-TCCc

Eric
Eric Aitala - f1m@f1m.com - www.f1m.com
IPMS/USA Webmaster