Custom F11D Blaster Electronics

Ask and answer questions, share tips and resources for installing lighting and other electronics in your models.

Moderators: Sparky, Moderators

sillyface

Custom F11D Blaster Electronics

Post by sillyface »

Home made custom light & sound electronics for my blaster using my girlfriend's voice to indicate it's various modes.

Feedback welcome, as I'm thinking of making this as a product next year where you can use your own sound files - cheers

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xy1nrF ... sp=sharing
Styrofoam_Guy

Re: Custom F11D Blaster Electronics

Post by Styrofoam_Guy »

That was quite neat and interesting what can be done with the arduino these days. I do like the voice description of the settings and the ability to put in your own sounds.

You would probably get more interest from the 501st people. The board does look big though but you did say you have a 3D printed version to check.
sillyface

Re: Custom F11D Blaster Electronics

Post by sillyface »

Styrofoam_Guy wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:38 pm That was quite neat and interesting what can be done with the arduino these days. I do like the voice description of the settings and the ability to put in your own sounds.

You would probably get more interest from the 501st people. The board does look big though but you did say you have a 3D printed version to check.
Yeah, it's a snug fit, but fits well in the main housing of the blaster. I'm a bit apprehensive with 501st, as there are so many members that are anal and cutting when it comes to cannon.