Ok . . . let's just get this done.

Take the The One-Day Build Challenge and show your results here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lonewolf
Location: In a cloud of alcohol-thinned airbrushed acrylic paint!

Ok . . . let's just get this done.

Post by Lonewolf »

Whoever has built something, send your entries to me at sfmkdmaster@hotmail.com

I don't care if they've been displayed here or not. Let's just get something done so we can award some prizes, cuz we've been trying to do this for four months now.

If you've built something in the required 24-hour period, send it in. I will need real names, screen names, and contact info so I can send out the goodies after voting is done.

Deadline for submission of photos/info is Tuesday night, and the poll will be up by the weekend so y'all can vote.
Captain Pike: Don't make me laugh.
Commander Burnham: Fortunately for you, I was raised on Vulcan. We don't do funny.
Captain Pike: Ha! (ouch)
Commander Burnham: Maybe I should just shut up.

Math Problem: Sam has 100 model kits, Frank takes 10 model kits ... what does Sam have?
Answer: 100 model kits and a corpse.
Lonewolf
Location: In a cloud of alcohol-thinned airbrushed acrylic paint!

Post by Lonewolf »

Got three entries in, and I'll get the photos uploaded and posted on Saturday night. Voting will be open for a week, closing on the 11th.

Been a long week, and I've been going bonkers at work. My kids are gone to summer camp, but I still haven't had time to get anything done around the house. :oops:
Captain Pike: Don't make me laugh.
Commander Burnham: Fortunately for you, I was raised on Vulcan. We don't do funny.
Captain Pike: Ha! (ouch)
Commander Burnham: Maybe I should just shut up.

Math Problem: Sam has 100 model kits, Frank takes 10 model kits ... what does Sam have?
Answer: 100 model kits and a corpse.